The powerful yet completely safe clinically proven, and dermatologically tested
the formula of FungusLess blends nature’s best antifungal agents, containing argan oil,
tea tree oil, clove oil, rosemary oil, and pomegranate extracts.
Argan oil is the main active ingredient of the
- Argan oil comes from the fruit of the Argan tree (also known as the “Tree of Life”), indigenous to Morocco. Due to its exceptional quality and unique healing properties, Argan oil has quickly become a favorite of the cosmetics and health industries worldwide.
- The production of Argan oil is limited to a single growing area in southwest Morocco. Its scarce supply, coupled with the oil’s extraordinary benefits, makes Argan oil one of the most expensive and sought-after oils in the world.
- Argan oil contains exceptionally high amounts of natural vitamin E and is considered oxidatively stable. Studies show that the topical use of Argan oil is extremely efficient in killing nail fungus, resulting in strong and healthy fingers and toenails.
Argan oil is very rich
in the following
vitamins and organic
- Vitamin F (omega 6): critical for anti-aging and preventing dryness of skin
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory for sensitive skin and UV protection, as well as aiding in cutaneous micro-circulation and neutralizing free radicals
- Phenols: antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in combating fungus and bacteria, activating blood circulation, and activating Vitamin C
- Triterpenes: anti-inflammatory that slows down cell aging
antioxidant that many believe may be
helpful in preventing skin cancer
For thousands of years, the aboriginals of Australia have used tea brewed from the leaves of the Melaleuca tree to preserve the health of their skin. Today, tea tree oil is prepared commercially by steam distillation of the leaves. Tea tree oil has been recognized as a potent antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral product. Tea tree oil contains constituents called terpenoids, which help promote healthy nails. The compound terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant and is thought to be responsible for most of the antimicrobial activity. Tea tree oil is used medically in treating various ailments, as well as in skincare and cosmetic products.
Well-known as a household remedy for toothaches, cloves are a natural analgesic. In fact, the most prominent use of clove oil today is in dental care. Derived from the flower bud of the clove tree, clove oil is rich in minerals and vitamins. The health benefits of clove oil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. The oil is used for treating a variety of health disorders including toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress and blood impurities.
Rosemary oil is one of the most popular essential oils. Extracted from the leaves of the rosemary bush, rosemary oil is well known for its various health benefits. These include its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems and reduce pain. The FungusLess formula makes use of Rosemary oil for moisturizing and strengthening dry and brittle nails.
Native to China, India and regions of the Middle East, a single pomegranate (punica granatum) contains hundreds of seeds that yield highly nourishing cosmeceutical oil. Pomegranate seed oil possesses several phytochemicals, such as ellagic acid, that have anticarcinogenic, antiatherogenic and anti fibrosis uses.
Due to its high level of antioxidants, pomegranate extracts are believed to be helpful in preventing and treating a variety of cancers, including breast cancer and skin cancer.
numerous skin care and
other health benefits:
- Balances skin pH
- Improves skin elasticity
- Highly effective as a moisturizer
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Can help destroy and prevent cancer cell formation
- Natural antioxidant
- Natural plant source of CLA (punicic acid)